Reynaers embraces the digital revolution and invests in BIM, 3D-visualisation and virtual reality in order to visualize and evaluate products and buildings in a virtual environment.
- We want your help with the development of BIM models in Autodesk Revit.
- You look at the consistency of these models and you search proactively for optimalisations and improvement.
- Also, we count on you for providing support at AVALON, this is our 3D Virtual Reality room
- You have a good knowledge of construction details and have a strong affinity with architecture.
- You have an eye for detail and are interested in 3D modelling and visualization techniques.
- As you will be a contact person for Belgian and international architects and stakeholders, smooth communication in English and Dutch is essential.
- You are willing to travel within Europe.
- You have a very good knowledge of Autodesk AutoCad.
- Do you know how to work with these programs? Then we are really looking forward to meet you!
- Autodesk Revit
- Graphisoft Archicad
- Unreal Engine
- Autodesk Inventor
- Adobe Photoshop/Indesign
- Autodesk 3ds Max (or similar: Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya,…)
- You have a background in Architecture, Construction or Visualisation techniques.
- You will work in an international company that continuously searches for ways to work with BIM, 3D visualisation and virtual reality.
- You will have the chance to work with the latest software and hardware.
- You will get the opportunity to work in an international environment. You will work on internationally rewarded projects from well-known architects.
- You will be stimulated by a dynamic and internationally oriented atmosphere. A specific training program will be foreseen as well as an attractive salary package according to your experience, with extra-legal advantages.
Reynaers Aluminium: Factory of the Future
Do you want to work here? Then you will be working at the premier specialist in aluminium approaches. With more than 2000 employees in more than 40 countries, we assure you of an environment which is continuously changing. This year we won the award ‘Factory of the future’: because we are fully engaging in Industry 4.0 and because we help our clients make the switch through our digital tools.